Copyright 2012. Sugar Clay Winery & Vineyards. All rights reserved.
Winery & Vineyards
"Award Winning Wine in Western Iowa"
Sugar Clay Winery & Vineyard
“CASE CLUB” Membership
How do I become a member?
• Purchase a case of wine (12 bottles of one wine or combination of 1 to 12 different wines) & receive 10%
off the case price
What are the benefits of being a member of the Case Club?
• Discounts – Present your membership card and you’ll receive a 10% discount on all wine purchases of less
than a case. Also, you will receive a 10% discount on select gift shop items, including apparel.
• Free admittance OR reduced admission to special Sugar Clay Winery events when a cover cost is charged
(exception: Western Iowa Wine Trail events)
• Special events (Case Club Members Only) – Invitations to our annual Case Club Appreciation Party (April) &
Case Club Holiday Party (Nov. or Dec.) when Sugar Clay provides fun-filled evenings of complimentary wine,
dinner and entertainment. Wholesale pricing on case purchases is offered at these 2 events for Case Club
Will my membership carry over from year to year?
• Your membership must be renewed each year to receive the club benefits. Renewal is easy though – just
purchase another case of wine during the next Case Club year.
• The “Case Club Year” is one year from the date of your first case purchase.
|"Our chocolate-cherry dessert
wine is always a HUGE hit!"
Here's a delicious and light salad that we served at the Grillin' with
Iowa Wines Wine Trail event this summer. It is a great and easy way to
use those delicious garden zucchini!
6 cups diced zucchini (you can also blend in some cucumber) with
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/2 cup chopped crispy bacon
3/4 cup mayonaise
1 can fire-roasted or Italian-style tomatoes, drained
2 T. worshshire sauce
Blend the dressing together and toss with the zucchini, onion & bacon.